- Loaf Pan
- Applesauce: 60 gm (homemade, unsweetened)
- Sesame Seeds: 190 gm
- Coconut butter: 129 gm
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line pan with baking paper.
- Add coconut butter, applesauce and sea salt to a large bowl and mix.
- Add in sesame seeds and stir to coat.
- Press mixture into pant.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until tops brown.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool for 20 minutes. Then, transfer to the freezer for another 20 minutes to firm up.
- 8 bars at about 47gm / bar
Recipe originally from https://www.healthfulpursuit.com/2015/11/4-ingredient-keto-cookie-bars/
Comment from: Member
This recipe worked out very well, in terms of a bar that stuck together well.
As for flavour, it really needs some stevia and vanilla essence, which I’ll do next time.
Some shredded coconut would also make a nice alternative.