Okay, just to relieve Sandi's anxiety a little, I decided it'd be a good idea to double-check that the bags actually fit in the car…
I like to say to Sandi that I got A grades at jigsaw puzzles in pre-school, so I wasn't really worried about fitting everything into our little car…
The sheer amount of food is a little daunting, and seeing the mess in the back room make it's way into boxes and then into bags, that only just fitted in the back room… did give me cause for a little concern.
Of course, a Trial Pack does much more than that:
- Ensures everything will fit
- Checks how things fit
- Helps develop how best to pack
- Of course everything fitted, in fact, there was heaps of room.
- The food should go into the middle section, not in the boot and behind the rear wheels.
- The bags used in transport are a little fragile, so we'll use them to transport (as flat as possible) and we'll put them into another bag for storage.
Next TaskPacking List
this is where we compile everything in the sun room, in another two-step process.
The Friends of The Heysen Trail have a huge amount of resources available, which we have obviously availed ourselves of quite liberally. I'll be updating this as required…