- Loaf Pan
- Mayvers Super Spread: 70 gm
- Mixed Nuts: 150 gm
- Coconut Oil: 13 gm
- Unsweetened Chocolate:78 gm
- Cacao: 30 gm
- Psyllium: 334 gm
- Place Trail mix into bowl
- In a medium pot of medium-low heat, add in the chocolate, cacao powder, nut butter, and coconut oil, stirring until well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the psyllium husk.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl with the trail mix, stirring until well incorporated.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour chocolate and trail mix mixture into the loaf pan, spreading equally.
- Place in the fridge for 20-25 minutes to harden.
- Remove from the fridge, let sit for 3 minutes, slice, and serve.
Recipe originally from https://perfectketo.com/keto-crunch-bar-recipe/
Comment from: Member
These were nice, but next time I’ll increase the amount of nuts and maybe add some stevia. The original recipe had “one bag of Trail Mix", but I couldn’t find a photo detailing how much a bag was and the product was discontinued… so it was a guess
I’m not sure these will work ‘out of the fridge’ for months, but they have not gone too bad in the biscuit tin.