- Square 200 mm
- Almond & Royal Butter: 140.32 gm
- Coconut oil: 67.20 gm
- Stevia: 58.77 gm
- Ground cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Pure vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- Egg white: 1
- Giant Collagen: 15.04 gm
- Shredded coconut: 77.04 gm
- Almonds: 84.6
- Pecans: 271.76 gm
- Sunflower seeds: 131.08 gm
- Cacao nibs: 1 dessert spoon
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Line the baking dish with parchment paper
- Mince (coarsely) the almonds, pecans, shredded coconut and sunflower seeds
- In a large pot, add the almond butter, coconut oil and stevia sweetener over medium heat, while stirring frequently until the sweetener has dissolved. Remove pot from heat and allow mixture to cool down for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in cinnamon, salt, vanilla and egg white. Stir in protein powder, minced nuts & seeds until combined.
- Transfer mixture into baking pan while pressing down very firmly and flattening with a spatula until tight and compressed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes, until edges are slightly brown.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Transfer the uncut bars to a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut into even rectangles. Bars can be stored in an airtight container or resealable bags in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Recipe originally from https://lifemadeketo.com/low-carb-protein-bars/